Thursday, January 15, 2009

Last Ultrasound!

At 35 weeks and 5 days, I went in for my very last (hopefully) ultrasound with Dr. Musci to check on the cord and blueberry's growth. The cord looks good and seems to not be an issue, and the baby is currently estimated to be 6 pounds and 3 oz. Everything looks great and is on track, although baby was being shy and wouldn't let us see his face much. We were able to see some fat rolls so we know he has some meat on his bones and we were also able to see him sticking out his tongue which was pretty cool. He had the hiccups (which happens a lot) and I could actually see him bouncing every time I felt one from the inside. I also had an OB appointment today where I barely avoided having a male med student I know seeing me in a compromising position, and learned I am not yet dilated. I'll be checked every week for progress from this point on.