Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First day of school!

I've been on the hunt for a preschool for Max since moving to Alameda. My friend started sending her kid to Super Scholars and he loves it, so I decided to go there today to observe. Max sat down and built a castle right away and the teacher asked if I'd like to leave Max there today as a trial. I wasn't planning on it but he said he wanted to stay so I left and got some much needed grocery shopping done, a task way easier with just one kid. I came back 2 1/2 hours later to a happy kid, proud of his art project and his number and letter writing. So I guess I now have a preschooler! The program is one or two days a week. For now I'm only going to send him one day until I figure out another possible part time preschool option. My little guy is growing up!










No comments: