- we stayed at the Grand Hyatt Resort in Poipu, sort of a splurge for us. The best thing about the resort was its huge pool area and saltwater lagoons.
- my blackberry fell victim to the ocean on our second day, I had no email access for almost 7 full days. This sucked at first, and then was amazing when I got used to it.
- frosty drinks at the Hyatt's pool cost $16.50 with tip (lucky there's only one of us enjoying them)
- we took a cool helicopter tour of the island, one of the highlights of the trip
- I'm still nursing a bad sunburn
In other news, we've placed an order last night for our first substantial baby item: the crib. w00t!