- Blueberry's heart rate is good (around 144 I believe)
- My blood pressure is perfect
- My belly measurement is good
- The soreness I've been getting on the top side of my belly sounds normal and is probably just stretching and bruising from the baby kicking there
- My Glucose and iron tests came back good
Sleep has been a real issue because of leg cramps and the doctor told me to eat a banana before bed and stretch. Perry gave me a great leg massage yesterday and my sleepytime cramps were pretty minor last night. Thanks Perry!
Back to Dr. Galaif in 4 weeks and then my OB visits will be every two weeks!
In other news, we just started to receive some baby gifts. David and Dom bought us a stroller which was WAY too nice of them, and Meighan and Paul sent us some baby bath time essentials. It's exciting to start filling the house with baby stuff.