Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yoga and Orange Soda

Yesterday I took a prenatal yoga class at "It's Yoga Kids" in the Presidio. Our teacher was really sweet and it was a nice mix of work and relaxation. I'm not sure if I'll stick with it (I might just use a video) but I'll take at least one more class. It felt good to take some time out for myself. They also do baby/mommy and family yoga there so it might be a fun place to bring the little one and Perry if I can drag him there.

This morning I woke up extra early to take my glucose screening test. I drank some Orange soda (it was tasty actually - see picture below), sat around for an hour, and then they took a few vials of blood. Hopefully I'll pass. If I don't, it means I need to come back for a 3 hour test and be pricked 4 times. Of course I'd probably get a lot of free orange soda out of it.